Re: How do I change cursor/mouse pointer?

Greetings;

Well, thank you for that pointer because that is nowhere near intuitive! Is there something wrong with using man, I wonder? Because that is the first thing I tried, then man -k cursor, then info big-cursor. No man and no info.

Anyway, the referenced file was not particularly enlightening either. I commented out the entry "Xcursor.theme: whiteglass" as suggested and started a new session for a new user and I still have the same small cursors and mouse pointers.

Hmm ... is "restart X" code for "shutdown restart"?

Anyway, thanks for the help!
Dennis