Re: Debian + LVM + RAID1

On Wed, May 07, 2008 at 02:48:57PM -0400, Damon L. Chesser wrote:
> Truly, I don't know if you install grub onto a raid1 if it will install
> it onto the MBR of both physical HDs.

I have not done this recently, but I am sure that some yeras ago it was
not so. I had to install separately grub on the MBR of both disks (say,
sda and sdb, or hd0 and hd1 in grub language). And since then I have not
changed method. Moreover with

   Linkname: grub raid1 mdadm - Google Search

I do not see in the first hits really different methods.