more ash/dash/bash questions

Hello List,

I've been writing shell scripts to be run as root lately;
I'm not aware of any security-risk involving bash but I'd much more
rather run those scripts with ash or dash instead of bash;

some years ago I remember reading here that pointing /bin/sh to dash or
ash would break a lot of important scripts in Debian;

so, instead of pointing /bin/sh to ash or dash, I'm starting my scripts
with ``#!/bin/ash''; I know that if I accidentaly remove ash my scripts
will break but I decided to run the risk!

but, in order to mimimize the risk, which interpreter should I use in my
scripts, ``#!/bin/ash'' or ``#!/bin/dash'' ?

[]s & TIA!

--
Otavio Exel /<\oo/>\ oexel@economatica.com.br