Re: Fw: Errors on upgrading from etch to lenny

Hi:
The full error message is:

deb32:/home/francesco# apt-get install -f
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree... Done
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 53 not upgraded.
5 not fully installed or removed.
After this operation, 0B of additional disk space will be used.
Setting up exim4-daemon-light (4.69-2+b1) ...
Starting MTA:exim: incompatible command-line options or arguments
invoke-rc.d: initscript exim4, action "start" failed.
dpkg: error processing exim4-daemon-light (--configure):
dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of at:
 at depends on mail-transport-agent; however:
  Package mail-transport-agent is not installed.
  Package exim4-daemon-light which provides mail-transport-agent is not configured yet.
dpkg: error processing at (--configure):
dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of exim4:
 exim4 depends on exim4-daemon-light | exim4-daemon-heavy | exim4-daemon-custom; however:
  Package exim4-daemon-light is not configured yet.
  Package exim4-daemon-heavy is not installed.
  Package exim4-daemon-custom is not installed.
dpkg: error processing exim4 (--configure):
dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of bsd-mailx:
 bsd-mailx depends on exim4 | mail-transport-agent; however:
  Package exim4 is not configured yet.
  Package mail-transport-agent is not installed.
  Package exim4-daemon-light which provides mail-transport-agent is not configured yet.
dpkg: error processing bsd-mailx (--configure):
dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of mailx:
 mailx depends on bsd-mailx; however:
  Package bsd-mailx is not configured yet.
dpkg: error processing mailx (--configure):
 exim4-daemon-light
 at
 exim4
 bsd-mailx