Printing from user www-data

Hi all,
	I have LedgerSMB up and running (version 1.2.13) and it works
great except for one little problem.  When I print a batch report I get
the following error in my apache log file:

lpr: Error - scheduler not responding!

I believe this is a permissions problem.  When I print using lpr from
the command line as my everyday user or as root I get no problems (file
gets sent to the printer and comes out looking like it should).  When I
su to www-data and try to do the same thing I get the above error in my
log file.  Do I need to give the www-data user permissions to print?
If so, how do I do it?

P.S. Google has not been my friend on this one...

--
Travis Crook
Visions Beyond