Re: software raid5 array degrades from initrd

Am Sonntag, 4. Mai 2008 14:49:19 schrieb martin f krafft:
> also sprach Dexter Filmore <Dexter.Filmore@gmx.de> [2008.05.03.1723 +0100]:
> > initrd has its own log...?
>
> No, it just prints to the console.
>
> I suggest you add break=bottom to the kernel command line (and
> remove the raid=noautodetect, which you don't need) and then reboot,
> inspect the console output and tell us what it says.
>
> You can exit the shell to continue the boot.

Well, it works now that I switched to assembling from rcS.d and I really don't
wanna degrade the array on purpose again. The error message loosk like in the
dmesg output I posted in reply to your first answer.

Dex

--

http://www.vorratsdatenspeicherung.de