Re: Debian 4.0 - NFS Install

Michael Madden wrote:
Is there a way to perform a NFS install of Debian 4.o on x86 or x86_64? From what I can tell, HTTP is the preferred network install method. Ideally I'd like to copy my install DVDs to a NFS share and perform an installation via NFS.

How are you planning to start the installation? Local cdrom or netboot?
Either way, just do a minimal installation.

Once you have a basic system (minimal install) up and running, you can mount the nfs share, point apt to that share and install the rest of your system.

--
Raj Kiran Grandhi