Changing in the BIOS HDD settings when Debian have installed

Hello!

I have installed on HDD: SATA WDC WD3200YS-01P Debian GNU/Linux Etch
on the second partition.

I must to install on this PC box M$ Win too, on the first partition.

Running fdisk -l I get informations of the cylinders:

Disk /dev/sda: 320.0 GB, 320072933376 bytes
255 heads, 63 sectors/track, 38913 cylinders

I think that that this geometry isn't compliant with the other OS
(Win) so I must to change this settings in the BIOS.

But then I don't know whether can I boot again my Debian Etch?

Any advices will be appreciated!

--
Regards, Paul Csanyi