I was looking at the mini-ITX board "Kontron 986LCD-M/mITX"
and am wondering if anyone has used this for a Debian system. Are the
supported, or do you recognise any that are not working well/at all?
* Intel 945GM Intel ICH7R Embedded Chipset consisting of:
+ Intel 82945G Graphics and Memory Controller Hub (GMCH)
+ Intel ICH7R I/O Controller Hub (ICH7R)
+ 8 Mbit Firmware Hub (FWH)
* graphics: Intel GMA950 Controller with 2D/3D Graphics Engine
* ethernet: Realtek RTL8111B (with 3 ethernet connectors!)
* Winbond W83627THF LPC Bus I/O Controller
* Intel 82801G ICH7 USB Universal Host Controller
* Intel 82801GR/GH SATA RAID Controller
* Intel 82801G ICH7 Ultra ATA Storage Controllers
The manual also says:
"OS support: Linux: Feodora Core 5, Suse 10.01 (limitations may apply)"
"The SATA controller supports AHCI mode and has integrated RAID
with support for RAID modes 0, 1, 5 and 10 (Linux O/S only support
for RAID 0
P.S.: A Celeron M ULV does NOT have Intel VT-x technology (for