Re: Mail-Followup-To and mutt [Was: Re: How to refresh Debian to install software set]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Mail-Followup-To and mutt [Was: Re: How to refresh Debian to install software set]
- From: Andrei Popescu <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 10:30:06 +0300
- Message-id: <[🔎] 20080501073006.GA5593@think.homenet>
- In-reply-to: <20080427123455.GA30489@pc0197>
- References: <48107C65.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20080425022825.GB20512@horacrux> <email@example.com> <20080426020025.GA16389@horacrux> <20080426184358.GB12202@think.homenet> <20080426195103.GA2797@pc0197> <20080426221217.GD12202@think.homenet> <20080427123455.GA30489@pc0197>
On Sun, Apr 27, 2008 at 02:34:55PM +0200, Florian Kulzer wrote:
> My version of mutt (1.5.17+20080114-1+b1) is newer than yours, so maybe
> this behavior was changed recently or the older manpage is less
> explicitly clear about it.
No, it's the same, I just didn't read so far. As Kevin already stated it
was a misconfiguration on his side ('subscribe' was replaced with
A question regarding setting Mail-Followupto to the mailing list: Does
it really work, you don't get Cc'd copies?
If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.
Description: Digital signature