Re: Grub2 menu font-size

Hi,

Am 30.04.2008 schrieb Miguel J. Jiménez :
Hi, I am a newbie to Grub2 (v1.96) and I am wondering if there is
any way to increase and/or decrease font-size in the menu. I use
1024x768 mode and the letter is, I think, too small. I have tried the
project page at gnu.org but it seems the documentation page is "under
development" so there is none. Any help appreciated, thanks...

what's happen when you add a "vga=792" to the end of your kernel string in menu.lst of grub ?

---

I think your signature separator needs an update ;) -- << are recommended.

--
Viele Grüße

Dominique H. Schramm	| Linux Administrator
schwarz-weiss.cc		| Life between PuTTy and reality
ihr-linuxadmin.eu		| Commercial Admin Service