unison on testing and stable

I'm using unison to keep my Docs, my music and my pics in sync between my laptop, my desktop and my server. The laptop and the desktop are running testing and the server is running stable. With the latest upgrade of unison in testing the version in stable and testing no longer want to speak to each other. My solution so far is to keep the version from stable on my testingmachines, but is there anywhere where I can find newer versions of unison for stable?

/Magnus