Re: Re: Strange window problem

>     * From: Frank McCormick <fmccormick@videotron.ca>
>On Sun, 27 Apr 2008 09:54:19 +0000
>Tzafrir Cohen <tzafrir@cohens.org.il> wrote:
>> I slightly suspected icewmtray . Isn't it supported by
>> icewm-experimental alone, and not by the "standard" icewm package?

<$>  zgrep  bin/icewmtray ~/ftp.it.debian.org/debian/dists/Debian4.0r3/Contents-i386.gz
usr/bin/icewmtray           x11/icewm
usr/bin/icewmtray-experimental        x11/icewm-experimental
usr/bin/icewmtray-lite           x11/icewm-lite

>   I still think its got something to do with Sylpheed

It seems to me that it is much more probable that some combinations of
keys/mouse (which you might use when in Sylpheed) are directly captured
by icewm which then generates the stange window. The full documentation
of icewm might explain this.