Dansgardian returns a Http code 200 for a denied page

Hello Debian users

I have a question about the behavior of Dansgardian.

I have configure it to work with squid proxy and it works well!
But something is not clear for me, about the Http code returns by DG when I try to access a denied page.
Basically I use DG 2.8.0.6 from Debian package.
The architecture is like that :

Client -> DG -> Squid -> Internet

I try to access to a website detected as denied by DG
--------------------------------------
wget -S http://www.xxx.com
--11:20:36--  http://www.xxx.com/
           => `index.html.13'
Connecting to 192.168.1.1:3128... connected.
Proxy request sent, awaiting response...
  HTTP/1.0 200 OK
  Pragma: no-cache
  Cache-control: no-cache
Length: unspecified [text/html]

    [  <=>                                                                                                                                                                  ] 2,115          3.37K/s

11:20:38 (3.37 KB/s) - `index.html.13' saved [2115]

grep -e DansG index.html.13
<title>DansGuardian - Access Denied</title>