Re: NC problem

Martin S skrev:
I'm trying to install Debian on an oldish Fujitsu Lifebook laptop. Apparently the installation doesn't recognize the network connection (no DHcP lease) while I know that it works at least with Windows (I have another disk I swap with on assignments).
Anything I should try to get the install working?

I tried changing the cabling, but I still get the same problem. My thought was that it might be some small problem with the NIC port which Windows handles but not Linux.

Martin S