Re: locale problems

Dennis G. Wicks wrote:
Greetings;

I keep getting these message while running aptitude.
Any idea what I need to do to get rid of them? I can't find anything.

perl: warning: Setting locale failed.
    LANGUAGE = "en_US:en_GB:en",
    LC_ALL = (unset),
    LANG = "en_US"

Many TIA!
Dennis

Run `dpkg-reconfigure locales' and select the locales you want to be generated.

--
Raj Kiran Grandhi