Re: Qt4-config Qt4-designer

On Mon, 2008-04-21 at 03:09 +0200, Thierry Chatelet wrote:
> On Monday 21 April 2008 00:54:09 Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso wrote:
> > On 20/04/2008, lostson <lostson@lostsonsvault.org> wrote:
> > >  That brought in qt4-designer in the debian menu but nothing anywhere
> > > else I have qt4-config as well but that one is not showing up weird,
> > > thanks though never knew about that before.
> >
> > At least under Gnome, the menu item menu for qt4-config is under the
> > System -> Preferences menu list. In KDE, it's in Kcontrol.
> >
> > I'm guessing you're using KDE if you care about Qt, so try looking in
> > Kcontrol.

 Actually I am not using kde but Qt has intrigued me as I can find more
documentation and i have bought a book about qt4. I would much rather
use gtk but find it hard to find good documentation or a good book to
get me started. I want to develop so bad and have been learning C C++
and python and have been having a blast just having a hard time deciding
on what toolkit to use. Most of the tutorials I have found for gtk have
been for developing gnome apps and I would rather make them independent
of a desktop environment so I can run them as my preferred desktop of
choice is usually afterstep, or fluxbox. Have been using gnome alot
though recently as it is so damn easy and convenient to use. Thanks for
all the info.

--
LostSon

http://lostsonsvault.org