Re: Looking for a decent IMAP server with hierarchical folders

Public Mailing Lists wrote:
Hi,

I'm looking for a decent imap server with hierarchical folders. I tried Cyrus, but Cyrus does not accept the emails that I'm trying to copy onto it. Which other imap server has hierarchical folders? Any experiences for share?

Thanks,
Gordon

I recently installed Dovecot to allow me to use maildir local folders across mail clients. Very simple to get this running. Hierarchical folders seem to work fine.

jeff