Re: time management software

Paul Csanyi wrote:
2008/4/18, ChadDavis <chadmichaeldavis@gmail.com>:

Can anybody recommend some software that tracks hours spent on tasks?  I'm a
software developer just looking for a simple piece of software, preferably
in the debian distribution, that can do timekeeping chores for me.

aptitude search time

/ task

gtimer - GTK-based X11 task timer

Thanks for that. I needed an app like that, and Gtimer seems to fit the bill.

Cheers

Andy