how can i trust you

Vous êtes invité ::   how can i trust you
Par votre hôte:   nasa Jirma

Date:   lundi 14 avril 2008
Heure:   2 h 00 - 3 h 00  (GMT+07:00 Bangkok, Hanoi, Djakarta)
Lieu:   This message might meet you in utmost surprise,it's an urgent need for partner that made me contact you for this transaction I am a banker here in BURKINA-FASO.I discovered an abandoned sum of us$17.3m,that belongs to(MR. SMITH ANDREAS A GERMAN) who died along with his wife and only daughter in a plane crash in June,2000.I am only contacting you as a foreigner bacuse this money cannot be approved in a local bank

Viendrez-vous ?   Répondre à cette invitation
Copyright © 2008  Yahoo! Tous droits réservés. | Conditions d'utilisation | Données personnelles