bsdgames on a command-line type system

I remember when installing bsdgames package on a command-line-type system very early in the installation openoffice's dictionary directories were updated. Later those for emacs were updated. That was in earlier packages chronologically. What was downloaded that would have given dictionaries-common the impression openoffice was already on the system? Better yet, how can I use existing tools to unearth this answer or these answers? Something like checking all packages only on the system for anything like openoffice in their dependencies I think.