clamsmtp : unix socket problem

Hello,

I am encontering a problem with clamsmtp or more exactly with clamav-daemon.
When I start it, the unix socket used to communicate with clamsmtp isn t created.
So once lauched in debug mode, clamsmtpd inform me of that problem !

Though, I tried the same configuration on a test server 2 months ago without any problem.
Could it be a problem of a last update
... Strange ... cause I have updated the boths clam via an official site

If someone has already encountered that problem and could help me

Thanks for reply

Envoyé avec Yahoo! Mail.
Une boite mail plus intelligente.