Re: Fwd: Re: [Somewhat More OT] Closed source software Was [Re: Hmmm. A question. Was [Re: Debian is losing its users]]

On Sun, 6 Apr 2008 10:56:10 -0500
Dave Sherohman <dave@sherohman.org> wrote:

Hello Dave,

> > younger.  It was just weird.
> Yes, it was.  Wasn't that the point?

To a degree, yes.  In the end, if that's all it is, then it's
unfulfilling.  Patrick McGoohan always maintains there's more to it
than that.  He refuses, however, to be drawn on the subject.  Which, in
itself is just as weird.   :-)

--
 Regards  _

Early morning when I wake up, I look like Kiss but without the make up
Strong - Robbie Williams