Re: Fwd: Re: [Somewhat More OT] Closed source software Was [Re: Hmmm. A question. Was [Re: Debian is losing its users]]

On Sun, 06 Apr 2008 10:18:32 -0500

Hello Ron,

> I watched it as a teenager (because PBS didn't run it in the late
> 60s, and I wouldn't have cared, even if they did), but didn't obsess
> over it.

Nor me, TBH.  I did try watching it a few years ago when they did
re-runs over here.  Frankly, I don't know what I saw in it when I was
younger.  It was just weird.

--
 Regards  _

Black man got a lot of problems, but he don't mind throwing a brick
White Riot - The Clash