Re: lightning extension for icedove doesn't work

On Sun, Apr 6, 2008 at 7:46 AM, Michael Geiger <mgeiger@gmx.eu> wrote:
Michael Yang schrieb:
I installed the latest lightning extension for icedove. The xpi is installed but after restarted the icedove, the calendar pane is in a mess, no grid shown up, totally can't work with it.

anyone has idea about this?

lightning 0.8, icedove 2.0.0.9 <http://2.0.0.9> (20080110)

lenny/sid, 2.6.24

Thanks.
M.

Lightning doesn't work with icedove on my computer, too. Do you know Iceowl? This is the debian-lightning addon package for icedove. Iceowl 0.8 should soon available.

excellent. Thanks very much for your information. I've got iceowl working with icedove now.

Regards.
M.