Re: [Somewhat More OT] Closed source software Was [Re: Hmmm. A question. Was [Re: Debian is losing its users]]

Paul Johnson wrote:
On Saturday 05 April 2008 01:18:23 pm Mark Allums wrote:
Hal Vaughan wrote:
Yes, it is an attack on the language, since the other discussion (in
terms of software) is a matter of degree and freedom is slavery is
dealing with exact opposites.  (Where have I heard that phrase about
freedom and slavery before?...)
Freedom is Slavery : Slogan in 1984 by George Orwell

Also:

War is Peace
Ignorance is Strength

So what is it when your mailer fails to include proper References:, thus breaking threads, Mark? :o)

It's not my mailer, it's me (I use Thunderbird/Mozilla/Icedove), and I have to apologize for it. My habit is to hit the reply button, but that doesn't work on this list. I used the reply button, when I should have used the reply-all button. Sorry about this. I will try to find some sticky notes and put a reminder on my monitor until I remember automatically. I would really like it if this list were like all others I am on/have ever been on, and used the reply-to field.

I wish that they would set it up to be like this: