belkin wireless PCI card

Hi,

Since my computer moved inside my house, I rely on a Belkin "G+" 802.11g Network card (that's all it says on the box).

Used as I am to debian just starting DHCP without a problem, I didn't know what to do when the network did not appear.

Is this easy to add to my existing configuration? I'm hopeful because when I installed Ubuntu (sort-of Debian) on an old 486-based laptop the other day, wireless worked out of the box.

No idea where to start though?

Does anyone know a how-to, or just a program/script to make this work?

MAny thanks
Alle Meije Wink