Re: Why debian sucks! [was Re: Distributions]

On Fri, Apr 4, 2008 at 11:03 PM, Andrew Sackville-West
<andrew@farwestbilliards.com> wrote:
[snip]
>  Oh, and the other thing I don't like is how darn easy it is. It makes
>  it hard to learn anything past a certain point... hence my occaisional
>  attempts to do things the hard way...
Agree! Agree completely! It's just amazing. I was completely lost in
FC when using yum (well not really, but it is not that easy to go
around with yum). apt-get is really too easy to use. It used to be
that my hardware doesn't work out of the box 2 years back, now it
does; or perhaps it's just my computer getting really old and thus
getting better kernel support.

Chris