Re: KDE Notifications no longer working

On Tue, 1 Apr 2008 12:08:21 +0100
Brad Rogers <brad@fineby.me.uk> wrote:

Hello All,

> Could not open library '/usr/lib/kde3/knotify.la'.
> /usr/lib/libartskde.so.1: undefined symbol:
> _ZTv0_n28_N4Arts14StdSynthModule11autoSuspendEv

A look at the KDE bug tracker at Debian reveals that this is a bug in
the arts suite.  I've sorted this by adding "testing-proposed-updates"
to my apt.sources list, and updating.  The following packages were
updated;

arts (1.5.9-1) 		to 1.5.9-1lenny1
libarts1c2a (1.5.9-1) 	to 1.5.9-1lenny1
libartsc0 (1.5.9-1) 	to 1.5.9-1lenny1

Notifications are now working again.

--
 Regards  _

Drums quite good, bass is too loud, and I can't hear the words
Sound Of The Suburbs - Members