Re: Suggest one tool to collect favorite web pages?

On 04/01/2008 10:44 AM, Michael Yang wrote:
Hi guys:

Is there any good tools you can recommend to save the web pages?

When I find some pages that I'm interested in, or some good articles, I
would like to save it (the content, not the link url) on my system, so that
I can review it any time I want (when I'm offline or the URL to the articles
is disabled)

Thanks very much.
M.

I use Firefox's (Iceweasel's) "Save As..." feature. That can save text, images, CSS and (probably) javascript.

Also, a caching proxy server such as wwwoffle will come in quite handy when you want to save pages for offline viewing.