Re: apache2 does not display blosxom blog (resolved)

On Mon Mar 31, 2008 at 00:37:14 -0500, Russell L. Harris wrote:

> Regarding alternatives to Blosxom: Blosxom is written in Perl.  A
> clone (which since has taken on a life of its own) is Pyblosxom, which
> is written in Python.  Both are CGI scripts.

  If you're not accepting comments, or not immediately at least,
 you might prefer something which outputs static HTML to your
 site, instead of a CGI.

  For example ikiwiki can do this, or my 'chronicle' package.

Steve
--
Managed Anti-Spam Service
http://mail-scanning.com/