Re: bits/news from the users of Debian?

On Sun, 2008-03-30 at 21:51 +0800, Paul Wise wrote:

> Since one of Debian's priorities is our users, I'd like to see a "bits
> from the users" on d-d-a (debian-devel-announce). I also had the thought
> of a separate email for developers only on d-p (debian-private) and
> perhaps a presentation at DebConf 8 in August. So, I'm gathering your
> thoughts for these mails and the possible presentation.

In addition, if you are a new Debian contributor, or interested in
becoming a new Debian contributor, or interacting with new Debian
contributors, it would be great if you could send me your thoughts after
reading this message:

http://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2008/03/msg00030.html

Please send your thoughts on that to pabs-survey-nm-2008@debian.org

--