nfs-common broken on sid?

Hi,

It seems that latest nfs-common is broken on sid. After installing 1:1.1.2-1 yesterday my NAS drive didn't mount back after restarting my desktop PC (which I turn it off at night). Timeouts occurred. I restored the previous nfs-common, which is 1:1.1.1-14 and it works again.

I reported the bug (I hope I did - it was my first time I used the reportbug tool). But I'm just curious - did it happen only to me, or anyone else had the same situation?

--
Kind regards,
Michal R. Hoffmann