Re: gnuplot: plotting each point in different color

H.S. wrote:

> Florian Kulzer wrote:
>

>> The gnuplot list is no match for the vast and mysterious powers of
>> debian-user...
>
> How true! This is actually a very insightful observation. I have at
> times wondered why that list or newsgroup is so low traffic. Perhaps it
> is due to lack of helpful people over there. Additionally, the list is
> inundated with spam. It looks like an abandoned list, as if users just
> don't find it useful any more.

I think the gnuplot newsgroup is helpful. The people who answer questions
there (like Hans Bernhard Broker etc.,) are the actual writers behind the
package. They know all the nitty gritty stuff. But I agree that you do get
contemptuous replies, especially when gnuplot lacks the function you are
looking for.

hth
raju
--