Re: Debian is losing its users

On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 7:43 AM, Wei Chen <wchenhk@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  The search volume for Debian has been continuously decreasing in the
>  recent years, as shown in the search trend statistics of one of the most
>  famous search engines. This indicates that Debian is losing its users,
>  e.g. about 50% in the last 3 years.

Hmm...

Subject: Debian considered to have best in-system documtentation

The search volume for Debian has been continously decreasing the
recent years, as schon in the search trend statistics of one of the
most famous search engines. This indicates that the ever increasing
quality of documentation leads to more information being available
without the need to do extensive searches over the internet. And being
able to fix problems with the given documentation without the need to
rely on possibly unverified HOWTOs from third parties.

regards
martin
--
http://tumblr.marcher.name
https://twitter.com/MartinMarcher

You are not free to read this message,
by doing so, you have violated my licence
and are required to urinate publicly. Thank you.