Re: aptitude update "BADSIG" Error (getting silly now)

On Mon, Mar 24, 2008 at 04:29:47AM +0000, Nick Boyce wrote:
> Just wondering whether anyone here understands the cause of the "BADSIG"
> error from "aptitude update", which googling reveals has been
> experienced by quite a few people :
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-security/2006/08/msg00100.html

Yes, I used to get this a lot with ftp.ro.debian.org. I switched to
using ftp.at.debian.org and got rid of this.

Regards,
Andrei
P.S. Recently I ran apt-spy. It turned out ftp.at.debian.org is the best
mirror for me. ftp.ro.debian.org didn't even make the top 5.
(Albert Einstein)