dhcp3-client automatically removed by aptitude

When I did an "aptitude dist-upgrade" yesterday, aptitude decided to
automatically uninstall dhcp3-client, because it was marked as
automatically installed, and unused. This left me without a dhcp
client. Does anybody know what's changed in the past week or so that
may have caused this (so that I can file a bug report)?

--Ken

http://www.iit.edu/~kbloom1/