Re: Problem with Debian and LSI 320-1.

I have modified /usr/share/initramfs-tools/modules, to add "megaraid". Still, cannot work.

Magicloud Magiclouds wrote:
Hello,
    I am using a LSI 320-1 as system hdd.
When installed RHEL, everything is OK. But when installed Etch, the system can not boot. It seems that the lvm and mount root script in initrd.img run before the device was recognized. So it reports "no root". When I used a nfs-rooted net-booted Etch, it also can not recognized the lvm on boot time, "vgscan" is needed after login.

    So, how to resolve this?

Thanks.