Re: Using Exim

On Wed, Mar 19, 2008 at 10:25:35AM +0200, Tero Mäntyvaara wrote:

> I have questions concerning usage of Exim4:
> a) Can Exim4 be set so that it receives mail from mail accounts that
> user has configured eg in his/her home directory?

Exim can receive email from any process or user on your system if
setup correctly.

> b) Can Exim4 deliver that received mail in LAN?

Yes.

Regards
Johann

--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     " And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes;
      and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor
      crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the
      former things are passed away."
                          Revelation 21:4