work opportunities

Shamrock Holdings's Career Center

Looking for part-time job?  Try us and you'll be glad you did!

Providing quality customer service is the foundation of our business model.  We work hard to make our customers happy, and have been consistently recognized by industry watchers for our efforts. We take pride in our ability to please our customers and always do our best to do what is right for them.

Shamrock Holdings's approach to service for our online customers sets us apart from other online brokers that have set up personal brokers to handle customer inquiries. Our customers tell us they want a Personal broker who can be easily reached to answer financial and account questions. . We call it "Online Finance With a Personal Touch" and it comes with every Shamrock Holdings online brokerage account regardless of account size or trading activity.

What happens when the best employees come together with the best online investment tools and services? We achieve great things.

In your career with Shamrock Holdings , you will work together with a team of energetic, driven individuals, each with their own unique talents and skills, but all dedicated to one common end goal - providing the best customer experience in the financial services industry.

Interested?
Send  us an e-mail to:    shamrock.hr@gmail.com

with  phone numbers  to reach you, and one of our representatives will contact you and answer all your questions.

We are proud to have so much experience working with investors and look forward to serving many more investors' needs in the future.

Best regards,
Tina Lee, Senior Asset Manager of Shamrock Capital Advisors