Re: Why Red Hat is the "business" distro

> And I gather that the two that posted about not reading it that I
> replied to are not in the USA where such a salacious lead-in works all
> too well quite often.

I basically clicked on the link, then saw the headline, did a search for the
word linux (which I could not find it, btw) and then decided it is not my
cup of tea.

Further, I already read the splitzer's news on WSJ the other day and did not
have enthusiasm to read it again (a conclusion that was reached solely on
the headline)!

raju
--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi