Re: He's probably referring to... (was Re: Why Red Hat is the "business" distro)

On Mon, March 17, 2008 7:18 pm, Ron Johnson wrote:
> On 03/17/08 21:10, steve wrote:
>> Jeff D wrote:
>> .com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/03/16/AR2008031602168.html

>> | um, look at the graph at top ;)

>> eh?

> ... this:

> http://media3.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/graphic/2008/03/17/GR2008031700229.gif

    I think the problem that I, and others made, was that we read the
portion above the break, which is nothing but about Spitzer, and did not
continue down below the break, which gets into the actual article.  The
actual article and not the insipid teaser is what Ron's referring to.

--
Steve Lamb