Re: What CDs and DVDs should we produce for lenny?

take it as you will, but I think that it would be
useful to group the terminal and lightweight apps
together, just seems a waste to download (25 for etch)
disks to install onto a low powered computer, when
everything together would all fit on one disk (that is
base system and all terminal apps that I wanted). It
would seem that grouping these together and labeling
them would save many people a great deal of hassel.

along the same note, grouping programs by function may
also help relieve some of the burden, as well as a
functiont that allows searching packages to see what
is on each disk before downloading it.

jwlockhart

Registered Linux User #458799
Registered Kubuntu User #19678