Re: Icedove shuts down after send

Dennis G. Wicks wrote:
Greetings;

I just updated icedove via aptitude install icedove and
now everytime I do a send icedove shuts down. No
messages that I can find. I can start it back up and it
works fine until I try to send another message.

I am running gnome and;

Icedove 1.5.0.13+1.5.0.15b.dfsg1-0etch1

That appears to be the version from etch. Is it possible for you to upgrade to the latest version? If not, then try running icedove from a terminal window and see if there are any error messages in the terminal when it shuts down.

kernel > 2.6.18-4-686 #1 SMP Wed May 9 23:03:12 UTC
2007 i686 GNU/Linux

TIA!
Dennis

--