Re: [OT] Petition for Open Parliament

On 14/03/2008, Dotan Cohen <dotancohen@gmail.com> wrote:

> For me it defaults to the United Kingdom. It'd say that it's guessing
>  based on IP address, but I'm in Israel.

And I'm in the UK! It looks like us "Europeans" (whoever they are) are
up to our old tricks of empire building and world domination- wherever
you are you're part of the EU.

After all, doesn't all the world want an unelected governing body with
no accountability to the disenfranchised populace thay control?

Our current and corrupt Government are mere amateurs when set against
the EU executive and civil masters (forget "civil servants"- they
would be both accountable and sackable).

If you think I exaggerate check the last time that the EU accounts
were passed by the auditors, or any EU official made a fuss about it.
Whistle blowers are sacked and/or accused of various sins, and the
gravy train rolls on.

OK- rant over. Sorry...

Terence