Re: Thanks for the great system / installation successfull report

Ivan Glushkov wrote:
> P.S.: Actually it is not pioneering at all. Google it. I read
> something similar in slashdot long time ago, but that was in
> Australia. That's the first case I hear about in EU.

Ivan is right, that's nothing difficult. I got my money back from the
shop. Just wrote them explaining them that I disagreed with the terms
and conditions ("I disagree with the terms and conditions") and asked my
money back. I've (of course) sent them the license labels with letter.
:/ I don't understand why all this excitement. Nothing special.

Try it, and insist. Here, nobody can be forced to buy things one doesn't
want (that works with washing machine soap and cloths softener, should
work with software too).

Best luck.
--
Luis Motta Campos (a.k.a. Monsieur Champs) is a software engineer,
Perl fanatic evangelist, and amateur {cook, photographer}