Iceweasel

Hi list,

Tinkering with Scheme and CGI...

Iceweasel _insists_ on asking me what I want to do with 'foo.scm' (save
it to disk or whatever).

Neither IE6 nor Firefox (in Windoze) ask me this question, they simply
render the intended output.

Of course, it _could_ be my server; lighttpd, but I doubt it.

Does anyone know if lighttpd behaves differently according to which
client is making the request?  Surely not, but...

If I change the name to 'foo', i.e., remove the .scm extension,
Iceweasel is OK with it, so it seems to be the extension that's causing
the problem.

How to solve?  I want to use the .scm extension :-)

Sebastian