Re: What's wrong with Open Office?

On 2008-03-10 10:30 +0100, Ivan Glushkov wrote:

> Hi,
>
> today after upgrade i realize that I cannot install open office on my
> debian anymore. Any idea how to overcome that?

This is quite normal with the openoffice.org packages.  The reason is
that the architecture dependent packages have not been built yet for
your architecture.  You simply have to wait for a few days in that case,
these problems sort themselves out when the build daemons catch up.

If you run i386 and your mirror is up to date, the problem should be
solved already, I got updated packages a few hours ago.

Sven