Re: [OT] how to clean grime off old computer MB?

If you can get you hand on a compressor, that does the job damn well!

On Sun, Mar 9, 2008 at 2:53 PM, Damon L. Chesser <damon@damtek.com> wrote:
Ron Johnson wrote:

I agree with Ron (as I most always do).  As an old time tron tech,
alcohol was what we used to clean everything with.  And what you don't
get off will simply evaporate.  Pretty good all purpose solvent that
will not take off runs, dissolve the MB, etc.  Just find an "acid
brush"  to paint and scrub with and all the gunk should also come up.

--
Damon L. Chesser
damon@damtek.com