Re: What use is gstreamer?

On Sat March 8 2008, Patrick Wiseman wrote:
> totem-gstreamer could not handle DVD's with menus, no matter what
> plugins I added, it just played the first track.  So, I switched to
> totem-xine, and it handled them perfectly.

I usually use mplayer to play DVDs but lately I have a bunch of DVDs with
titles that mplayer would only play title 1. It would not let me right-click
to get to the menus to change titles.
SO I switched to vlc and play DVDs with titles now, no problem.

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800